Solace Graphics is a sign and commercial art business located in Nevada County, California. With over 30 years experience, owner Ken Teichmann has created memorable signs and graphics throughout the West. Whether it is a simple window sign, business vehicle branding or complex 3-D business sign, Ken brings the innovation, creativity and craftsmanship to complete a winning project.
Solace Graphics is a provider of high quality signs, banners, freestanding signage, traditional sign making, and commercial window designs to Nevada County.
Solace Graphics specializes in vinyl and digital computer cut out letters and graphic design applications to any surface using transparent window films and translucent or opaque vinyl combinations with laminate protective coatings. The vinyl adhesive strengths are available ranging from low tack easy removal to high tack designed for heavy traffic in commercial and public areas.
We construct commercial signage created with router cut foam, plasma cut steel, aluminum letter faces, and digital prints installed on a variety of substrates. Custom signage is designed to fit your needs offering large monument & projection signage of every type.
Solace Graphics is familiar with sign code and the permit application process. Let Solace Graphics manage your project from creative design, planning, permit application to successful fabrication and installation.
Vehicle wraps are the most effective form of advertising in the market today.
One car wrap garners between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day.
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
- FLEET VEHICLES
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent representing 19% (as of 2003). The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.
Signs, banners, vehicle wraps, freestanding signage and commercial window designs, graphic design, logos and brandmarks. We will refine your ideas into impactful graphics.
See us for:
-Business graphics and signs
-Political campaign signs
-Permanent and temporary banners
-Automotive signs and graphic treatments
Call or email us for an estimate on your next logo, vehicle wrap, or sign
info [at] solacegraphics.com
See our digital ad agency work at www.Thumbler.net
web, social, mobile